Difference between Normal[Fan Version] and Player Version jerseys..!
We get lots of questions every year about our Player Version Jerseys.
Why does one cost more than the other? Which would fit me best?
We’ve put together this guide that details the distinctions between Adidas, Nike, PUMA and New Balance’s Normal[Fan Version] and Player Version jerseys.
To tell the differences, you’ll want to look at the fabric, the way the crests and applied and the cut.
For each of these brands, all women's cut versions shown are replica jerseys. Authentic, on-field jerseys are currently only available in men's sizing.
adidas Soccer Jerseys
Adidas Player Version
A performance fit. The jersey will fit tight to the body and with hemlines meant to support rapid movement without any tug or pull.
Breathability. An authentic version has Climachill technology featuring a mesh back panel to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Lightweight. The team logos (the crests) and sponsor logos (the ads) are heat-pressed so reduce the weight added from the more traditional embroidered versions.
adidas Fan Version or Normal Jerseys
The replica, which pro players don’t wear but which is the popular pick among fans, runs 999 INR and offers a more relaxed fit and straight hem to be worn from the stands or on the streets.
You can tell an Fan version if it has:
A more relaxed fit. While the authentic is built for speed, the replica is designed for comfort. It’s looser and more forgiving.
Some breathability. Climalite Technology wicks away moisture, and you get a mesh back panel, too.
- Embroidered crests This one’s for style, so you get the full-on embroidered team logo and sponsor.
It’s important to note that all replica kits are completely legit and officially licensed products from the brand and club.
Nike Soccer Jerseys
Nike Player Versions
Slim fit. They’re made to it your natural body shape and stretch in every direction.
VaporKnit technology, On the cutting edge of performance, VaporKnit creates jerseys that are breathable, lightweight and include strategically placed mesh throughout to increase airflow.
- VaporKnit also means the shirts don’t cling to your skin as much and give you a precise fit.
- Heat pressed logos. Like Adidas, Nike reduces weight in their authentic jerseys by heat pressing the club and ad logos rather than embroidering them.
Nike Normal Jerseys[FAN Version] (Stadium)
Dri-FIT technology and Nike Breath Fabric to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- Sewn-on badges that are more stylish than the heat pressed versions.
We Recommend you to Buy Player version jerseys if you want to wear it while playing football, Otherwise, we prefer Fan Version[Normal Jerseys] only, Which cost you less and give you good comfort for daily wearing.